That's why I try to NOT carry vaulables when I see him.. so he doesn't just bury me! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Besides, that would limit my..... ARTICULATION!
Well, at least Steve still has his priorities right. He always did strip the bodies of valuables before he buried them.
That's why I try to NOT carry vaulables when I see him.. so he doesn't just bury me! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Besides, that would limit my..... ARTICULATION!
Wow! Thanks for all them comments, guys!
That's just too damn nice to hear! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
Chet, and Nostro! Just remember! Without a pic, I get to decide how you'll look when I add you in! [img]wink.gif[/img]
HAHAHAHAHA hey... where did i go [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I dunno....went to the bathroom, or somethin!! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]Originally posted by Mortitia:
HAHAHAHAHA hey... where did i go [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
She was stuck spread eagle in a hospital gown! lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]
HAHAHAHAHA LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!
hehe [img]redface.gif[/img] good little drau [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks